CareersHeadquartered in Birmingham, Alabama with regional offices in Delaware, Orlando and Bradenton, Florida, SPM manages over 140 apartment communities throughout the United States. We have consistently ranked among the top property management firms in the U.S. delivering proven results in operational efficiency, profitability and dependability.
All internal candidates/current employees must be in good standing and receive prior approval from their Regional Property Manager or your Department Head:
*Please click on the job title below for information regarding the opportunity.
IMPORTANT: Please submit resumes for current job openings only. In order for your resume to be considered, you MUST specify the POSITION WANTED and PREFERRED COMMUNITY (or city and state if the community name is not listed). If the preferred community name is not listed, your resume may not be considered. Thank you.
Job Title: Service Coordinator
|Location: Talladega, AL||Status: Full-time - 40 hours per week|
|Job Category: Service Coordinator||Salary: DOE|
|Experience: Experienced||Education: Bachelor’s Degree|
The Service Coordinator educates residents on available services and develops a network of contacts with service providers and agencies for resident referrals. The Service Coordinator works in conjunction with the management staff to empower residents to age in place and remain as independent and self-reliant as possible.
- Assists and educates residents and families of the services which may be necessary to maintain a self-reliant lifestyle.
- Promotes wellness activities for all residents.
- Acts as a liaison between community agencies, service providers and residents.
- Works as a team member with faciility manager and other housing management staff in serving residents.
- Monitors the delivery of services to residents to ensure they are appropriate, timely and satisfactory.
- Advocates and may negotiate on behalf of residents for adequate, timely and cost effective provision of services.
- Assembles a directory of community services and makes it available to residents, families and management.
- Assists management in identifying who needs assistance.
QUALIFICATIONS/LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Gerontology, Psychology or related field and experience in Human/Social Service related field is required. In addition, applicants must have knowledge of local community services, Federal and State entitlement programs and other resources for senior adults.
Company offers competitive salary based on experience, plus benefits package. SPM, LLC. is a smoke and drug free work place.EOE